Windows XP ISO file downloading is not a cumbersome task anymore and we don’t need to pay anything to experience this dominant operating system during its heyday.
However, every great thing has its time, so does Windows XP. Now, Microsoft does not support this OS anymore, however, it is available to download and use for free to those wasn’t during its epoch or just have some old 32-bit system with low hardware resources. Although lightweight Linuxis there, Windows has its own benefits.
Where Can I Download Windows Xp Iso
Steps to download Windows XP sp3 32-bit iso Bootable
Oct 04, 2016 A valid copy of a Windows XP installation media or.iso file; An Android smartphone or tablet with a minimum of 1GB of RAM; A Windows PC (doesn’t have to run Windows XP) Qumu Manager software for Windows can be downloaded here; SDL.zip which can be downloaded here; Blank disk image file (can be found here) Stage 1: Preparing the virtual machine. Windows XP Professional X64 Edition Free Download Disc Image ISO Files 4.7 28 users Platform (s): Desktop Developer (s): Microsoft Family (s): Windows Windows XP Professional X64 is a edition, and the 64-bit version of the Windows XP operating system released publicly on April 25, 2005. Features on this version of Windows are similar to Windows.
The ISO image of Windows XP is available as an archive including Serial Key. The size of XP Service Pack 3 is 589MB. Thus, you can install and use it easily on Virtual Machines too.
Download Windows Xp Iso Android
Step 1: Go to Archive.Org website
Archive.org is a Non-profit Internet Archive organization which provides a digital library of internet websites. They have around 200,000 software programs that are not active but can be downloaded from here. Simply visit this site and search for Windows XP or alternatively use the link given in the next step.
Step 2: Windows XP Professional SP3 x86 ISO download
Now on the page, you will see the original Windows XP ISO image submitted by Microsoft. To get the ISO file just click on the ISO image given on the right side under Download option. Here is the link.
Step 3: Copy XP Serial Key
On the same page you will also see the official serial key of Windows XP, just copy and paste it on notepad for future use.
Step 4: Install Windows XP on Virtual Box
- If you want to use Window XP ISO on Virtual Box. Simply run it and click on the New button.
- In the Name box, type Windows XP and click on the Next button.
- Set the RAM for the XP, 500MB or 1GB would be enough.
- Create a Virtual Hard disk, select VDI and then Dynamic Allocated. After that set the size around 10 GB.
- Select the created Windows XP virtual machine and click on the Setting icon given in Virtual Box menu.
- Click on Storage option from the right side and then select EmptyCD drive after that again click on the CD icon given on the extreme right side and choose Virtual Optical Disk file option. The explorer will open, select the downloaded Windows XP ISO image and then click on the OK button.
- While installing, it will ask to Enter Serial Key, use the one which we have copied from Archive.org.
- Click on the Start button to boot Windows XP on VirtualBox.
Android OS is an open source mobile operating system owned by Google and developed by the Android developer community. Android is based on Linux, and it is widely used in mobile phones, and also waiting for its entry into tablets and netbook computer segment. Though it is a mobile OS, we can virtually run Android on Linux, Intel Mac and even in Windows. Live Android is a special compilation of Android OS in a CD ISO image form, that we can use to boot Android from a USB drive or CD. We can also use a desktop vitalization application like SUN VirtualBox and install (virtually) or operate Android OS in Windows and other OS platforms. Though we cannot exactly reproduce and use Android just like as in mobile phones, give it a try if you are planning to buy an Android device or curious to know about its user interface, menu options, etc. Here we will point you to the Live Android download, and help you to install Android OS in Windows, virtually using SUN VirtualBox application.
Download Android OS Live image version:
Download Android Live CD here.
Credits: Live Android and Google Code.
Download the 3rd(.001) and 4th(.002) links, and join the two files with HJsplit for Windows.
Now download and install SUN (Now Oracle) VirtualBox for Windows from here.
After installation, Open VirtualBox and click on create new virtual machine .
Enter the name as Android and Operating system choice as Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7. In all upcoming steps, click next after competing with all the required instructions given below.
Set memory. (keep it as default)
From radio buttons, create new hard disk.
Select Dynamically expanding storage .
Set Android virtual disk location and a suitable size (say 20GB)
Now click Finish to create a new Android VirtualBox.
Now from VirtualBox interface select Android and click start .
First run wizard opens.
In next step, select media source as image and browse to the location of the joined Live Android .ISO image .
Let the wizard complete. It will open the the Android OS home (given below) after execution. When we click mouse anywhere, it will pop-up a box- click capture and continue.
Android Home Android Menu
Techknowl in Android web browser- virtually installed on Windows (click to enlarge ).
- The above stated technique is used for testing an old version of Android on Windows. You can find and download Android 4.0, and other new variants from this websiteand test it on the Virtualbox using the same procedure. The Android x86(Windows 32 bits)bit) builds given in that site works exceptionally well
with corresponding devices given in that page; however, you could use the same ISO files to create bootable USB disks (using Unetbootin ). Follow the procedure given in the Unetbootin website to build a Live, Android USB disk.
- If you just want to run popular Android apps on your Windows or Mac (limited compatibility) desktop, try Bluestacks.