- Full Metal Daemon Muramasa Fan Translation Patch Download Torrent
- Full Metal Daemon Muramasa Fan Translation Patch Download Windows 7
- Full Metal Daemon Muramasa Fan Translation Patch Download
- Full Metal Daemon Muramasa Fan Translation Patch Download Mac
Fallout 4 Patch Download NO DVD Problem Solved, this is a best codex for full version game play. Download codex and play full version fallout game. Fallout 4 Download Torrent Fallout 4 — a game that shows life after the apocalypse that occurred as a result of an atomic explosion. The protagonist is the only one who survived in Vault 111. Full Metal Daemon Muramasa (装甲悪鬼村正, Soukou Akki Muramasa) is a Visual Novel by nitro+.It was written by Ittetsu Narahara (of Hanachirasu fame). Tsurugi (劒冑) - These are powerful sets of armour which can only be crafted by special smiths, who infuse their own soul into it at the point of completion.Any man or woman who wields a Tsurugi is known as a Musha (武者 - Warrior).
Full Metal Daemon Muramasa (装甲悪鬼村正, Soukou Akki Muramasa) is a Visual Novel by nitro+. It was written by Ittetsu Narahara (of Hanachirasu fame), with artwork by NamanikuATK.
Tsurugi (劒冑) - These are powerful sets of armour which can only be crafted by special smiths, who infuse their own soul into it at the point of completion. Any man or woman who wields a Tsurugi is known as a Musha (武者 - Warrior) and will gain powers beyond belief.
The story takes place in Alternate History Japan, shortly after the second great war. The Rokuhara Shogunate rules the country with an iron fist and their mass-produced brand of Tsurugi while being under administration by the occupying forces of the GHQ. While the Shogunate suppresses the people with brutal force, the GHQ tries turning the land into a Military Base for their own needs. Naturally, both sides try to overthrow each other.
Unnoticed by all of this, a young man with name Kageaki Minato is roaming the land with his own Tsurugi, the blood-red Muramasa as an unofficial Police Man, solving different incidents involving Tsurugi users and fighting the injustice of Rokuhara. His true motivation, however, is not nearly as noble. Kageaki is longing for Revenge for his massacred home town and broken sword, searching for the one responsible, Silver Star, one of the most powerful Tsurugi in existence and hunting it down. But Kageaki is no hero nor would he ever call himself a man of Justice. He merely wants to atone himself for his past sins and the people he murders and has murdered over the course of his journey.
'The Demon I meet, the Demon I slay. The Saint I meet, the Saint I slay. This is the way of the sword!'
This is the phrase that Kageaki says when fusing with Muramasa, and this is the phrase that tells both his past and his future…
Originally released in October 2009, on time to nitro+'s 10th Anniversary. In 2010 the Fandisk Janen-Hen, or Stories of Evil Thoughts, was released featuring a after story to the main plot to wrap-up the loose ends, different sidestories involving minor characters and some other nifty extras.
A spinoff, Series:Space is planned to be serialized in 2016, and a sequel currently titled Project VERMILLION was announced in 2020, with Shima Nagare as writer.
In 2021, JAST USA announced an English localization of the game, set to be released in August 2021.
Muramasa contains examples of:
- Arc Words
- : 'The Demon I meet, the Demon I slay. The Saint I meet, the Saint I slay. This is the way of the sword!'(鬼に逢うては，鬼を斩る。仏に逢うては，仏を斩る。ツルギの理，ここに在り！)
- 'You just killed me, you demon!'
- Alternate History: The existence of the God of Metal and Dwarves / Emishi brought Tsurugis into the medieval battlefield. Japan maintained its Kamakura Shogunate, which was uprooted during an early stage of the Warring States period. The America colonies never left the British Empire, and it is a plot point. Socialism is discarded by European intellectuals. World War II took place in the 1930s.
- Anti-Villain: There are some people who oppose Kageaki that are more moral than him. Ichijou becomes one in her route's ending and the after story of the canon ending. Shishiku and the leaders of the Continental Army may count too as they fight for nothing besides their countries.
- Armies Are Evil: From the get-go it is established that the Rokuhara military forces are a bunch of ruthless, bloodlusting assholes who care not about innocent lives. At the start of the game it shows Rokuhara soldiers slaughtering and pillaging a little village simply because its citizens granted a fugitive shelter. The GHQ isn't much better but at least they don't kill random people just for the heck of it.
- Beneficial Disease: A coma caused by heavy metal poisoning on Hikaru made her synchronize better with Muramasa the Second.
- Big Bad Ensemble: The Rokuhara Shogunate and the GHQ appear to be the main antagonists at first. However, the 'Tyrant' route eventually reveals that the Society Of The Green Dragon are the ones who actually pull the strings behind the scene.
- Brown Note: Ginseigou's song drives people insane and makes them slaughter each other.
- Combining Mecha: Guts Eidernote . A very twisted version too.
- Cute Bruiser: Ayame, Chachamaru, Inada and Hikaru.
- Cycle of Revenge: Specifically mentioned by Subaru as a reason never to kill. This comes into play later on for poor Ichijou.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Kageaki Minato
- Darker and Edgier / Bloodier and Gorier: This is by far nitro+'s grittiest, bleakest and most brutal entry, even compared to earlier works like Phantom of Inferno or Saya no Uta. Even Hanachirasu looks like a light-hearted ride through Candyland in comparison.
- Dark Messiah: Kageaki in the canon ending develops an unique way to promote peace.
- Death of a Child: The most extreme case being poor Greywand, 'collected' by Kageaki minutes after she was spawned.
- Decoy Protagonist: Yuuhi Niita. He and his posse are based on Muv-Luv's Takeru Shirogane and co, then deconstructed horribly.
- Deconstruction: The entire story deconstructs the concepts of Heroism and Justice. That is, killing people that one considers to be evil is not inherently more reprehensible but one should not try to justify it with pretty words and ideals. According to the game, it is still a vile act.
- Destructive Savior: The game of the trope, since Kageaki has to compensate the numbers of enemies slayed by offing the same amount of allies and innocent civilians.
- Later, it is implied that he founds a mercenary army based on Muramasa's curse, leaving one of their employer's allies alive to spread the word of their price, so that people will become more reluctant to wage war.
- Disappeared Dad: One of the main factors that sets Hikaru in motion.
- Dismantled MacGuffin: Muramasa's original blade. Kageaki has to kill holders of its fragments or it's spawns to retrieve them one by one.
- Don't Make Me Destroy You: Ichijou begs Kageaki to tell her that he had no choice but to kill all those innocent people, that he didn't want to do it, any excuse so that her ideals don't force her to kill him.
- Downer Ending: Pretty much every ending.
- Dropped a Bridge on Him: Moriuji Ashikagadies off-screen in the 'Hero' and 'Revenge' routes, with only a Newspaper frontpage relating to it. He gets a bit more Screen Time in the 'True Demon' route before he's killed by Chachamaru.
- Eagleland: The GHQ is pretty much the embodiment of Flavor 2.
- In the earlier chapters they are technically British instead of American, because the Continental Army lost the revolution. In the Tyrant arc they became the Continental Army.
- Enigmatic Minion: A lot of side characters are in fact members of the Continental Army or Society of the Green Dragon.
- Evil vs. Evil: Rokuhara versus GHQ.
- Eyes Always Shut: Ootori Kanae. She later subverts it, and turns out there was a good reason.
- For Want of a Nail: Hikaru got heavy metal poisoning because of a modernized factory drained waste into a country river. This story hides a Green Aesop inside.
- Gallows Humour: The characters know they won't stay on the stage long.
- Gambit Pileup: Rokuhara, Royalists, GHQ, Continental Army, Society of the Green Dragon - every faction has a gambit.
- Gone Horribly Right: The awakening of the God of Metal.
- Gorn: Expect to hear 'splat' a lot.
- Half-Human Hybrid: Chachamaru is a half human, half Tsurugi, created when her mother forged her own soul into a Tsurugi while she was pregnant.
- Hate Plague: Silver Star's song causes those hearing it go insane and start killing each other.
- Heroic BSoD: Pretty much any and all of the protagonists, but the biggest ones happen to Ichijou when her entire paradigm is challenged by circumstances. Repeatedly. Heck, even her Tsurugi suffers a BSOD at one point, it's so bad.
- Heroic Wannabe: Ichijou Ayane and Yuuhi.
- Hero with an F in Good: Kageaki.
- Historical Domain Character: Hidden everywhere throughout the story.
- Honor Before Reason: Muramasa's curse.
- Katanas Are Just Better: The game of the trope.
- Kill All Humans: The motivation of the Silver Star's Musha.
- Kill 'Em All: You can pretty much count the characters who're still alive at the end on one hand.
- Kill the Cutie: Being aesthetically pleasing andor moral in this game guarantees a Cruel and Unusual Death.
- Large Ham: Shinnou and Masamune.
- And 'RUUUUUUBYYYYYY SAAAAAAACHAAAAAAANT!'
- Light Is Not Good: Silver Star / Hikaru Minato.
- Loads and Loads of Characters: Probably one of the biggest casts in a VN yet.
- Love Makes You Evil: Hikaru.
- Mad Scientist: Professor Wolf Sievers. He's often referred as Prof. Underpants.
- Madness Mantra: Guts Eider.
- Meaningful Name: Ichijou's name is written in a way that refers to a straight and narrow path that is impossible to deviate from, much like her personality.
- Meaningful Rename: When he finally gets his original sword back, Kageaki decides to name it Kotetsu which, in Chachamaru's ending, is revealed to be her Tsurugi name.
- Mini-Mecha: Tsurugi are not really huge. Most of them are about 3 - 6 feet larger than a fully-grown human.
- Mook Promotion: The God Of Metal took its form and mind after a deranged old soldier first shown in Chapter 2.
- Mummies at the Dinner Table: Doushin made his old friend-turned-enemy's head into a mask, both honoring and humiliating him.
- No Sense of Direction: Ichijou. Most notable in Chapter 2.
- Offing the Offspring: Greywand and The Reveal.
- The Ojou: Kanae Ootori.
- Only Sane Man: Shishiku Ootori is the most normal, practical and soldier like among the four lords of Rokuhara. He uses no extravagant decorations, does not cross dress, is not engaged in any Ancient Conspiracy.
- Powered Armor: The Tsurugis. Doubles as Empathic Weapon too.
- Posthumous Character: Subaru Minato and Yuuhi.
- Proud Warrior Race Guy: It's common for Emishi (dark skinned, short people with pointy ears) and Dwarves (white, western equivalent) to brand their souls into tsurugi, and they're considered master blacksmiths.
- Rape as Drama: Almost one per chapter.
- Relationship Values: Subverted.
- Robot Girl: Muramasa the Second and the Third. Plus Chachamaru
- Samurai: Japanese who use Tsurugi are called Musha. Westerners who use Tsurugi are called Crusaders.
- Scarf of Asskicking: Ichijou Ayane wears one.
- Shout-Out: The dream sequence where Hikaru tries to find out what kind of girl Kageaki likes is a conga line of Nitroplus characters including Ein, Nya, Saya, and Super Sonico, the company's mascot.
- The Monster of the Week boss George Cargett for Chapter 3 is a shoutout to George Gercke, an American military filmmaker who oversaw the democratization process of Japanese films in the 1940-50s.
- Sissy Villain: Imagawa Raichou, but he's a very likeable example. The assassin Houma is a stranger example.
- Starfish AlienEldritch Abomination: The God of Metal. It's motif BGM is called Shining Trapezehedron.
- Sugar-and-Ice Personality: Shishiku Ootori.
- Super Robot: With dwarves.
- The Government: The Rokuhara Shogunate.
- Villain Protagonist: Deconstructed.
- War Is Hell: The country still hasn't fully recovered from the brutality of the Rokuhara Shogunate. Violence begets more violence. Loyalties shift like the wind. This is also connected to the true meaning of Muramasa's curse; it is actually supposed to expose the fact that there is no such thing as a just cause for war, hopefully revealing the true horrors of war to humanity and getting them to stop killing each other.
Alternative Title(s):Soukou Akki Muramasa
~Foreword ~ All credit to the data with on goes entirely to the anons at /jp/ and http://vntls.tindabox.net/ Updated translation statuses will be underlined
This week we see the start of a new fan translation project LoveMail and the resurrection of Tenshin Ranma. We see a 2nd secret title from Mangagamer in the works any thoughts on what it might be?
Teninai – “Maho route fixed”
Sonohana 6 – fully translated and through TLC, 6/15 scripts QC Beta patch out
Sonohana 8 – fully translated, 13/18 scripts through TLC, 4/18 scripts QC Beta patch out
Sonohana 9 – 5/18 scripts translated
Achikoi – 10% translated
Air – 28% done by Edgar in editing stages, translation past that done by Sheeta
Aiyoku no Eustia – “Fione @ 97% re-translated/edited, Eris @ 5% translated ”
Akai Ito – Yumei’s route released, Nozomi route fully inserted,Uzuki route 40% inserted, 14300/21674 (65.98%) overall inserted, last untranslated arc being translated by original translator
Amagami – 1st day patch Released for PS”/PSP, “97/1966 scenario scripts translated 4.93%%
Aroduc’s secret project – translation complete.
Baldr Sky – Translation of new scripts stalled for a few weeks while existing scripts get revised. Overall progress: 23834/91443 (26.06%) lines
Haganai Portable – Youtube based translation ongoing, part 7 up
Cartagra – Initial translation complete, future is unknown
Concerto Note – C&D, continuing, translation at 48%, editing at 18%
Daiteikoku – 35% translated partial patch out
Dracu-Riot – prologue patch released, 13433/53707 (25.38%) lines translated
Fate/Hollow Ataraxia – 83.5% translated, third partial patch out
Fortune Arterial- Prologue completly translated, patches for Kiriha and Kanade routes released, Shiro route 80% complete and true route 5% complete
Grisaia no Kajitsu- common route and Amane route fully translated Sachi route at 95/1004 (20.3%) , overall 2541/5930 (43.11%) kb translated, 2522/5930 (42.79%) kb edited, demo out
Hadaka Shitsuji –64.85% translated
Hanahira! – 15 of 50 scripts translated
Higanbana 2 – 573/5904, 9.89% lines translated
Higurashi Daybreak – being translated
Hinomaru – 48%% translated, common route patch released
Hunks Workshop! – ~75% rough translation
I/O – 14/251 scripts and 49/256 tips translated, 19.1% total done.
Ikusa Megami Zero – 6759/78321 (8.65%) lines translated of the story script, 9542/17108 (55.78%) lines translated of other scripts (menus, etc). Yet to start on the 22459 H-lines
Irotoridori no Sekai – 41,818/51,100 (81.84%) lines translated, full common route, Kana, Tsukasa, and Kyou route translated, prologue patch released
Kurukuru Fanatic- 2% translated. 0% edited.
Kud Wafter – 4924/33132 (14.86%) lines translated
LoveMail- 6% transalted, 0% edited (New project)
Little Busters! – Original released, work ongoing with EX./ME content, Sasami route 66.83% (4472/6691) translated
M&M Enchanting Magic & Sweet Charms – 92%
Mahoutsukai no Yoru – Trial patch released, work on the full game planned
Majikoi – Yukie + Chris + Momoyo + Wanko + teacher route patch released, Miyako route 50% translated.
Majikoi S- Trial patch out, Monshiro route released, Margit route fully translated , 70% edited, Kokoro 34% transalted
Maman Kyoushitsu – Being translated
Mirai no Uta – 50% through the first past
Oreimo PSP – Youtube based project, part 89 out
Pandora no Yume – 20% translated, engine hacked, scripts need to be extracted
Parfait – Translation planned
Princess Maker 5 – 44% translated
Pure Pure – Sachi Patch released, 85.48% translated
Rance 3 – 27% translated
Rance 6 – 51% complete
Rance Quest – New translator working on it with overall progress 8100/110000 – 7.3% Complete
Rance Translations secret project – 57% complete
Riaimom – 5745/16108 (35.67%) translated
Rewrite – 65255/101220 (64.47%) lines translated, common route patch out, Kotori, Chihaya and Lucia routes translated
Rose Guns Days – Demo released
Sakura Taisen – Project started Se-kirara – Being translated
Sensei Da-isuki 2 – roughly 25% translated, still active
Shinigami no Kiss wa Wakare no Aji – Fully translated, 2 routes of editing and technical problems remain
SubaHibi – Down the Rabbit Hole I patch released, 29695/54285 (54.5%) lines translated and 28854/54285 (54.5%) lines edited
Sumaga Special – KBs done: [1156.80kb/8131.54kb] (14.22%)
Kamitachi – Release planned
Kimiaru – Day one translated
Tenshi Ranma- 31/4560, 0.6% translated
To Heart 2 – 63% translated- “The final product is still years away unless I get more help. “, new alpha patch released
Tomoyo After – delayed because of a bug with the minigame
Touka Gettan – translation status: ~40% translated
Pia Carrot 2 – 1st draft translation 35%, as it was found much of the script was originally not dumped
White Album 2 – Overall: 3081/70253 (4.38%) lines translated, Introductory Chapter: 3081/10769 (28.6%) lines translated
Yandere – Fully translated, 37.2% edited
Yoakemae Yori Ruriiro Na Brighter than Dawning Blue – 100% translated, 36% edited
Yosuga no Sora – Translation status is Common route 100%, Sora route 68.2%, Kazuha 87.8%, Akira 26.5%, overall 16076/39696 (40.5%) lines translated
Yumina the Ethereal – “All game data translated. testing in progress.”, release “Maybe this year”
Hanachirasu – 99% complete
Kikokugai – Working out issues
Django – Couple more months of translation
Full Metal Daemon Muramasa Fan Translation Patch Download Torrent
Saya no Uta – 99% complete
Full Metal Daemon Muramasa Fan Translation Patch Download Windows 7
Moero Downhill Night Blaze – 90% translated, fixing bug
Schatten – in translation
Seinarukana – expected to be translated by the end of the year, testing to follow, ~44% translated
Starless – Work ongoing
Steins;Gate – QC: 46/175 scripts, Jast may pick up the project
Sumaga- 51.28% complete going through translation
Full Metal Daemon Muramasa – Common route complete, 2 of 5 chapters towards true end translated, uncertain what will come from the project
Boob Wars – In Beta testing, Fall release
ef – the latter tale. – being worked on
Harukoi Otome – In beta through September, Winter release
Otoboku – In Beta testing , Fall release
Orion Heart – 100% translated, 2013 release
Eroge – Fully translated and edited, Winter release
Sexy Demon(ry – Released
Slave Witch April – Beta will be done by the end of August, 2013 release
SSSS – 100% ,90% inserted, Winter release
Secret title- Being translated, but requires porting to another engine (so probably don’t expect it for awhile)
Secret title 2- Being translated
Full Metal Daemon Muramasa Fan Translation Patch Download
Full Metal Daemon Muramasa Fan Translation Patch Download Mac
Innocent Grey would also like to bring over an upcoming title related to Kara no Shoujo
Liar-soft is interested in bringing their steampunk series over (~WAB~ series)