- Ethno SeriesAmple Ethno BanjoAmple Ethno UkuleleAcoustic GuitarAmple Guitar SJAmple Guitar TwelveAmple Guitar LAmple Guitar TAmple Guitar MAmple ChinaAmple China QudiAmple China ZhengAmple China Pipa IIElectric GuitarAmple Guitar Vintage CherryAmple Guitar Semi HollowAmple Guitar TCAmple Guitar Peregrine FalconAmple Guitar SCAmple Guitar LP
- Metal SeriesAmple Metal HellrazerAmple Metal EclipseAmple Metal Ray5Acoustic BassAmple Bass UprightAmple Bass AcousticElectric BassAmple Bass Jaco FretlessAmple Bass YinyangAmple Bass JAmple Bass PFree SoftwareAmple Percussion CloudrumAmple Guitar M LiteAmple Bass P Lite
- PurchasePurchase ProductsRedeem Products
- SupportNewsReviewFacebookForumAbout UsManualEULA
- ManualInstallation and ActivationiLok Installation and ActivationFX ManualSettings and CPC Manual v2Settings and CPC ManualWoodwind Settings ManualSample Editor ManualBass ManualAmple Bass JF ManualAmple Bass P ManualAmple Bass J ManualAmple Bass Yinyang ManualAmple Metal Ray5 ManualAmple Bass Upright ManualAmple Bass Acoustic ManualBass Amp ManualBass Riffer ManualBass Tab Reader ManualChinese Series ManualAmple China Qudi ManualAmple China Zheng ManualAmple China Pipa ManualAmple Percussion Manual
- Guitar ManualAmple Guitar VC ManualAmple Metal Hellrazer ManualAmple Guitar SC ManualAmple Guitar LP ManualAmple Guitar PF ManualAmple Guitar TC ManualAmple Guitar SH ManualAmple Metal Eclipse ManualAmple Guitar SJ ManualAmple Guitar M ManualAmple Guitar T ManualAmple Guitar L ManualAmple Guitar Twelve ManualGuitar AMP ManualGuitar Riffer ManualGuitar Strummer ManualGuitar Tab Reader ManualEthno Series ManualsAmple Ethno Banjo ManualAmple Ethno Ukulele ManualTutorial VideosReverend Tutorial VideosPlay Ample Guitar on KeyboardProtools Expert Video
The library consists of two electric guitars – simulated and processed in completely different ways – will immediately take you to the modern world of sound. Opening the whole spectrum: from delicate design to rich and cinematic patches, it embodies sonority and flexibility, which made the guitar one of the most musical creating instruments of our time.
For this special Origins library, Sonuscore collaborated with famed composer Mats Lundgren (Just Cause 2, Mad Max [Videogame], Generation Zero) from Pole Position Production. Mats recorded the guitars and crafted them with extraordinary precision. Thanks to Mats’s incredible electronic sound experience and combined with our successful MAD engine, we are proud to present Origins vol. 6: Muted Guitar & Harmonics!
Electric Guitar Muted
2006 Fender Stratocaster American Deluxe Stratocaster with Samarium Cobalt pickups
The muted guitar provides a very calm, but rich sound. It gives an incredible warm intonation overall when used as the base of a harmonic structure. With the Multi-Arpeggio-Designer [MAD] you can give the instrument a characteristic, modern, sometimes futuristic feel. Paired with the Harmonics, you achieve a very balanced and wide sound, right on the modern pulse of time.
Yes the mean issue is that it's a free VST. And i've been using it a lot. The sound of muted distorted guitar really works very good. Sounds like of Green Day or Ramones can be easely made. There is one setting, that i don't like called the full setting.
Electric Guitar Harmonics
2003 Gibson SG with Seymour Duncan Phat Cat Pickups
With its shimmering, floating sound, the Harmonics are the perfect addition to the Palm Mutes. Create lively ambient pads or run impressive modern-sounding arpeggios with it: The possibilities are endless and usually just one preset away.
Amp: Handwired Marshall 1974X 18w class A
The Multi-Arpeggio-Designer is the centerpiece of every “Origins” -instrument. Two fully customizable arpeggiators create interlocking patterns and broad soundscapes by combining the unique timbres of the two instruments. The engine is designed to convey a musically meaningful, human performance, instead of a computer randomly aligning notes.
Load up one of 80 inspiring presets or create your own arpeggios in as much detail as you like. The MAD provides a variety of different features and controls to realize your musical vision.
COPY ARPEGGIO DESIGNS BETWEEN DIFFERENT ORIGINS INSTRUMENTS
You created your own ingenious arpeggio design and want to use it with another ORIGINS product? Simply copy and paste your design to use it on-the-fly in any other instrument of the ORIGINS series.
Muted Guitar Vst Free Download Windows 10
The 12 individual color-presets provide even more possibilities to sculpt your sound. All colors are radically different in character and incorporate various effect settings and multiple impulse responses. While each MAD-Preset has an assigned color preset, you can combine everything at will, resulting in even more predefined combinations.
– Two individually playable instruments
– Innovative Multi-Arpeggio-Designer (MAD)
– 80 rhythm presets
– 12 unique color settings
– Full customization of all controls