What’s the best vinyl cutting software? I’ll start with the software that’s used the most for vinyl cutters – all of the vinyl design software mentioned here is currently recommended. These options are completely safe to use and will not damage your machine. As new updates are released, I’ll update this article. Sure Cuts A Lot 5 review.
In this era where new softwareand products are coming into the market regularly, the major work is to maintain its presence in every possible way. Vinyl Cutting software helps products maintain their status in the business by designing stickers, logos, and other kinds of merchandise.
- This is the driver download for the USCutter PCut vinyl cutter. Simply download and run application and it will automatically install the vinyl cutter. Download for Windows. Download for Mac 10.8 and earlier. Download for Mac 10.9 and later. Driver Setup Guide Windows XP. Driver Setup Guide Windows Vista.
- CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021. CorelDRAW, while not entirely free, is a program you can try out for fifteen days. Fifteen days are plenty enough to use the full range of its features. You can use it on both Windows and Mac computers. CorelDRAW is a lot more than just a piece of vinyl cutting software.
- Download Software. Sure Cuts A Lot 5. If you are looking for vinyl design and cutting software that is ultimately user-friendly and ideal for beginners, the Sure Cuts A Lot 5 vinyl cutting and design software might be best for you. It’s well-known for being one of the simplest and easiest pieces of software of its kind right now.
So, before proceeding to know about the best Vinyl Cutting software, we will take an overview of Vinyl Cutting software.
What Is Vinyl Cutting Software?
Imagine that you are working for a product and want to create its logo and print it for a business card or a sticker. Even though you can create it with software tools, but how can you cut a paper according to that image?
So basically, Vinyl Cutting software makes our life easier by giving us the flexibility to design the logo and submitting it to the software for printing it.
See Also: Top 10 Best Free Graphic Design Software (Latest)
Let’s understand this with the help of an example:
You have a large blue sheet and have to cut it in the shape of Twitter’s logo. Now in the increasing demand for stickers, you won’t manually cut it with scissors. For this, the Vinyl cutting machine will cut the paper into that logo’s shape. To achieve this goal, you will have to load that logo’s design into the vinyl cutting machine. Consequently, Vinyl cutting software will drive the machine to cut that sheet in a specific shape.
Now that the concept of Vinyl Cutting software is clear, we shall proceed to check out the best free Vinyl cutting software available in the market.
One of the most popular Vinyl Cutting tools is theEasyCuttool. It integrates the design capabilities and uses a vinyl cutting plotter to deliver the best result.
By setting no limits on shapes, this tool lets you create freehand shapes for customized behavior. You can add gradient fills, transparent fills, and texture fills to give more enhancements to an image. As per their documentation, Easycut provides every cutting plotter.
This tool also enables the conversion of a file. You can easily convert a bitmap image to SVG vector format for better cutting. Along with advanced printing, you can add a customizable registration mark for more authenticity of your product.
This tool provides a free version that you can upgrade later on.
The most simple yet useful tool I came across is CorelDraw. With CorelDraw, it is possible to design your logos, magazine cover, a card, and many more.
“More flexibility leads to advanced creativity”
CorelDraw can turn a line to many forms of artwork. You will always have more choice over the effects you want.
Including the styles, you can define the layout to arrange these styles for printing a cover page or depicting a storybook.
While you create a new image, this tool allows you to edit an image to enhance it. CorelDraw is fast as it converts the bitmap image to a high-quality vector object.
See Also: 4 Best Free & Paid Cleaner Software for Windows
It is a vector graphics illustrator developed by Adobe. Its central purpose is for software designers to create and design the pamphlets, cards, and other stuff through which a product can gain popularity.
Although it contains all the features, the beginner can take time to get expertise over it. You will get all the tutorials and references for creating stuff withIllustrator. The guides are easy to understand, but people might take time to build more advanced artwork.
The free and open-source Vinyl cutting software is Inkscape. It is a vector graphics editor available for every OS (Windows, Linux, and Mac OS).
The key features of this tool are as follows:
- It provides a broad category of file format compatibility.
- Expand your creativity with more flexible tools for drawing objects
- Along with robust text tools, Inkspace provides bezier and spiro curves.
SignGo is the best choice for someone who is looking out for a tool useful to generate signs by cutting vinyl from the sheets. This tool is free to use for 30 days, which is a perfect period to determine a tool.
You will get benefit from SignGo if your purposes are among the following:
- Create a graphic for T-shirts or other fabric material
- Post your design on mugs, phone covers, and other goodies
- Print your creativity onto glass
- Create stickers for your product
Vinyl Cutter For Mac
Best Vinyl Cutter For Mac
The key feature of this tool is that it allows you to merge, subtract, and insert objects for the best outcome.
Make The Cut
The most flexible tool that I came across is the MKC(Make the Cut). This tool gives you the independence to image the layout and design it to achieve the best results. The user interface of this tool is easy-to-understand so that you can master its every feature.
Few of its key features are:
- Create custom shadows for every kind of shape
- Manage shape layers by breaking, splitting, and editing them
- Perform joining/welding operations on shapes
- Convert raster images to cuttable ones
These were a few mentioned above. You can refer to its documentation for more information on features.
So, these were the best Vinyl Cutting software that you must get and try using in 2020. With increasing demands, some of the software may be incompatible, but there is always an alternative for everything. Give it a try for these tools, and I am sure you will find the perfect one for your business needs.
See Also: 5 Best Free Rar File Opener Software for Windows
Vinyl Cutter Plotter Software For Mac Free Download
Hey everyone! We are a group of Computer Engineers who have dedicated their lives to tech. It’s our dream to make sure that all the updates in the tech world reach everyone is simple words. Hope you have a good time on the blog! 🙂